- Cooking Time: 20-22
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (11.3 ounces) refrigerated dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon real bacon bits or 1 slice bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly spray 8x8 pan with nonstick cooking spray. Separate dough into eight rolls; cut each roll into quarters.
- Combine cheese and bacon bits in small bowl; mix gently.
- Toss each piece of dough in cheese mixture until lightly coated; place in baker.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until top is deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven to cooling rack.
- Run knife around edge of bread to loosen. Carefully lift bread onto serving plate.
- To serve, pull apart or slice into wedges.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Get Cookin'See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More