- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pieces bacon
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms and leeks
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 slices of swiss cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oven to broil.
- In an omelet pan, or small frying pan (pan must be oven-safe), crisp bacon. (If cooking raw bacon, drain grease after bacon is crisp).
- Remove bacon and place on paper towels to absorb grease.
- Add olive oil, then mushrooms and leeks.
- Saute for 3-5 minutes, or until veggies are soft.
- Chop bacon and add stir into veggies; turn heat to medium.
- Beat eggs in bowl, and pour over veggie and bacon mixture, tilting pan as necessary to ensure that eggs cover the bottom of the pan.
- Tear swiss cheese on top of eggs, turn off burner, and put fritata in the oven, preferably 6 inches below top.
- Broil until eggs have puffed up and cheese begins to brown slightly.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More