- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of crescents 8count (we use reduced fat)
- 5 large eggs (we use cholesterol fat free egg product)
- 1 cup of shredded Colby and monterey jack cheese (we use 2% reduced fat cheese)
- 8 slices of fully cooked bacon (I buy the bacon that is fully cooked from the store)
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Scramble your eggs on stove top. Lay out crescents on a parchment lined pizza pan. Add your cooked bacon. Add about 1/3 of your cheese. Add your eggs and a third more of your cheese and fold crescents over. Add the rest of your cheese to the top and bake for 17 minutes or until crescents are done and golden brown. Serve hot with recommended garnishing of fresh salsa and some chopped parsley.
NotesNot for the faint of heart, but quick and filling and BACON. -Laura
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More