- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryYummy! I love using crescent rolls in recipes and this one fit the bill perfect! I also love the name I gave this recipe! I don't know why these had a little sweet taste to me but they did! It was a very small sweet taste and they sure were good! Maybe it was the crescent roll and maybe the bacon but I used regular bacon!
A big hit with my family! Gone in a flash!
- 1 (8 count) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled into bite size pieces
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 8 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt & cracked black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Fry bacon in a skillet until brown and somewhat crispy. We don't like ours overly crispy. Drain on paper towels.
- Heat and spray a seperate skillet and add 4 beaten eggs adding salt and pepper to taste and stir until scrambled.
- Unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Top each triangle with scrambled egg, bacon and 1 tablespoon cheese per triangle. Lay egg, bacon and cheese starting at the wide end and then down thru the center.
- Starting at the wide end, roll towards the small end. Some of the filling may fall out and just stuff it back in when your done rolling it up.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet. With the 1 remaining beaten egg, brush the tops of rolls and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.