- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 count) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled into bite size pieces
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 8 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt & cracked black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Fry bacon in a skillet until brown and somewhat crispy. We don't like ours overly crispy. Drain on paper towels.
- Heat and spray a seperate skillet and add 4 beaten eggs adding salt and pepper to taste and stir until scrambled.
- Unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Top each triangle with scrambled egg, bacon and 1 tablespoon cheese per triangle. Lay egg, bacon and cheese starting at the wide end and then down thru the center.
- Starting at the wide end, roll towards the small end. Some of the filling may fall out and just stuff it back in when your done rolling it up.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet. With the 1 remaining beaten egg, brush the tops of rolls and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesYummy! I love using crescent rolls in recipes and this one fit the bill perfect! I also love the name I gave this recipe! I don't know why these had a little sweet taste to me but they did! It was a very small sweet taste and they sure were good! Maybe it was the crescent roll and maybe the bacon but I used regular bacon!
A big hit with my family! Gone in a flash!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More