- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. bacon, cut in half
- 1 can whole water chestnuts
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. ketchup
- Preheat oven to 375
- Wrap bacon around chestnut and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake in oven until bacon is crisp. Drain off grease.
- Mix together ketchup and sugar and pour over bacon and chestnuts.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until sauce is hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More