- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. bacon, cut in half
- 1 can whole water chestnuts
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. ketchup
- Preheat oven to 375
- Wrap bacon around chestnut and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake in oven until bacon is crisp. Drain off grease.
- Mix together ketchup and sugar and pour over bacon and chestnuts.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until sauce is hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More