- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups cheese, shredded
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. In a saucepan over medium heat melt butter. Add onions and cook until soft. Stir in flour and salt until smooth. Gradually stir in the milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thickened.
- 2. Add half of the potatoes to the bottom of a greased baking dish and top with half of the shredded cheese and half of the crumbled bacon. Add the remaining potatoes and cover with the white sauce. Cover and bake for 60 minutes.
- 3. Remove dish from oven and sprinkle with remaining bacon bits and cheese. Return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- ENJOY. Promised to make any man swoon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More