BACON 'N' ONION POTATO SALAD
- 4 pounds red potatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
Place potatoes and water to cover in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Drain and let cool.
Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Stir together sour cream and next 4 ingredients.
Stir together potatoes, sour cream mixture, green onions, and parsley in a large bowl.
Cover and chill 1 hour or until ready to serve. Stir in bacon just before serving.
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Prep: 15 min., Cook: 25 min., Chill: 1 hr.