- 4 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Mini Baguettes, thawed
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated asiago cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- extra cheese to sprinkle on top
- 1. Cut top off baguettes and pull out bread to make a deep hallowed depression in each one.
- 2. Mix all ingredients except extra cheese and pour equally into each of the 4 baguettes (the egg will bake up and fill the shell). Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
- 3. Remove from oven and sprinkle more cheese on top of hot baguettes.
- 4. Serve warm.
NotesDelicious breakfast foods baked right in our fabulous Mini Baguettes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More