- 4 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Mini Baguettes, thawed
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated asiago cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- extra cheese to sprinkle on top
- 1. Cut top off baguettes and pull out bread to make a deep hallowed depression in each one.
- 2. Mix all ingredients except extra cheese and pour equally into each of the 4 baguettes (the egg will bake up and fill the shell). Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
- 3. Remove from oven and sprinkle more cheese on top of hot baguettes.
- 4. Serve warm.
NotesDelicious breakfast foods baked right in our fabulous Mini Baguettes!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More