- 4 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Mini Baguettes, thawed
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated asiago cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- extra cheese to sprinkle on top
- 1. Cut top off baguettes and pull out bread to make a deep hallowed depression in each one.
- 2. Mix all ingredients except extra cheese and pour equally into each of the 4 baguettes (the egg will bake up and fill the shell). Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
- 3. Remove from oven and sprinkle more cheese on top of hot baguettes.
- 4. Serve warm.
NotesDelicious breakfast foods baked right in our fabulous Mini Baguettes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More