- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup flat beer
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 3 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Add ingredients to machine according to manufacturers directions.
- Select Basic White cycle.
- Add bacon at the beep.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More