- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 oz beer
- 1/2cup bacon bits
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 oz shredded swiss cheese
- 3 green onions sliced
- Prepare Bread Mix and add beer and bake 50 minutes n 375 oven for 40 minutes - 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat remaining ingredients in saucepan until heated through.
- Hollow out the middle of the Beer Bread loaf.
- Pour bacon mixture into bread; wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour.
- Use remaining bread for dipping.
NotesIf you love bacon this is one bread you'll have tto try
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More