- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 oz beer
- 1/2cup bacon bits
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 oz shredded swiss cheese
- 3 green onions sliced
- Prepare Bread Mix and add beer and bake 50 minutes n 375 oven for 40 minutes - 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat remaining ingredients in saucepan until heated through.
- Hollow out the middle of the Beer Bread loaf.
- Pour bacon mixture into bread; wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour.
- Use remaining bread for dipping.
NotesIf you love bacon this is one bread you'll have tto try
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More