- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (5oz) jar American Cheese spread
- 1 Tbls. oil
- 2 (7.5oz) tubes flaky biscuits
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbls minced parsley
- garlic salt to taste
- In a small sauce pan melt the cheese and oil; stirring until blended.
- Pour into a well greased bundt pan.
- Sprinkle bacon on top of cheese
- Cut biscuits into quarters and roll in garlic salt.
- Place pieces over the cheese mixture.
- Bake @ 400 for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Immediatley invert pan onto a serving plate and remove.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve warm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More