- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 4 1/2-ounce box sesame seed breadsticks
- 16-ounce package bacon
- 8-ounce container grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap breadsticks in bacon.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Dredge through Parmesan while hot.
- Allow to cool and crisp, then serve
Notesfrom Paula Deen
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More