- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 4 1/2-ounce box sesame seed breadsticks
- 16-ounce package bacon
- 8-ounce container grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap breadsticks in bacon.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Dredge through Parmesan while hot.
- Allow to cool and crisp, then serve
Notesfrom Paula Deen
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More