- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 4 1/2-ounce box sesame seed breadsticks
- 16-ounce package bacon
- 8-ounce container grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap breadsticks in bacon.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Dredge through Parmesan while hot.
- Allow to cool and crisp, then serve
Notesfrom Paula Deen
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More