- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 4 1/2-ounce box sesame seed breadsticks
- 16-ounce package bacon
- 8-ounce container grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap breadsticks in bacon.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Dredge through Parmesan while hot.
- Allow to cool and crisp, then serve
Notesfrom Paula Deen
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More