- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 10 min. + chilling
- * 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- * 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- * 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- * 1 cup finely chopped broccoli florets
- * 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- * Assorted crackers
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese and pepper until blended. Stir in broccoli. Shape into a ball and roll in bacon. Cover and refrigerate.
- Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More