- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 10 min. + chilling
- * 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- * 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- * 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- * 1 cup finely chopped broccoli florets
- * 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- * Assorted crackers
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese and pepper until blended. Stir in broccoli. Shape into a ball and roll in bacon. Cover and refrigerate.
- Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More