- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 10 min. + chilling
- * 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- * 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- * 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- * 1 cup finely chopped broccoli florets
- * 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- * Assorted crackers
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese and pepper until blended. Stir in broccoli. Shape into a ball and roll in bacon. Cover and refrigerate.
- Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More