- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 10 min. + chilling
- * 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- * 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- * 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- * 1 cup finely chopped broccoli florets
- * 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- * Assorted crackers
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese and pepper until blended. Stir in broccoli. Shape into a ball and roll in bacon. Cover and refrigerate.
- Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Naked Macaron
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Savoury Gluntinous Rice
Bruschetta with Tomato and BasilSee More