- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 crisply cooked bacon slices, crumbled
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash black pepper
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 Kaiser Rolls
- Prepare grill for direct cooking.
- Combine ground beef, bacon, thyme, salt and pepper in medium bowl; mix lightly. Shape into four patties.
- Place patties on grid over medium heat. Grill, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (or uncovered, 13 to 15 minutes) to medium (160°F) or to desired doneness, turning halfway through grilling time. top with cheese during last 2 minutes of grilling time
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Cooking for a CureSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More