- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1 Tbls. butter
- 1 lb. gnocchi
- 4 strips bacon
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- Cook bacon in a saute pan, drain and set aside to cool.
- Preheat broiler and grease a 9x9 glass baking pan.
- Cook gnocchi according to package instructions, drain and pour into baking dish..
- Crumble bacon and sprinkle over gnocchi.
- Season milk with salt and pepper, pour over gnocchi and top with cheese.
- Place under broiler until cheese is golden and bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More