- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1 Tbls. butter
- 1 lb. gnocchi
- 4 strips bacon
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- Cook bacon in a saute pan, drain and set aside to cool.
- Preheat broiler and grease a 9x9 glass baking pan.
- Cook gnocchi according to package instructions, drain and pour into baking dish..
- Crumble bacon and sprinkle over gnocchi.
- Season milk with salt and pepper, pour over gnocchi and top with cheese.
- Place under broiler until cheese is golden and bubbly.