- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 3 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown; drain.
- Crumble and set aside 2 slices. Crumble remaining 6 slices.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, saute the beef, onion and bell pepper until beef is browned.
- Drain, and stir in the 6 slices crumbled bacon and pizza sauce.
- Spoon mixture into an ungreased 9x13 inch pan. Sprinkle with tomatoes and top with the cheese.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs slightly.
- Mix in milk and oil, then add the flour and salt.
- Beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour evenly over the meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining bacon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until topping is lightly puffed and deep, golden brown.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More