- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 jars sharp process cheese food (5 oz. each)
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 teaspoon. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup dry minced onion
- 2 cups dairy sour cream
- Cook cheese in slow cooker 1 hour or until melted.
- In skillet, fry bacon until crisp, drain, reserving 1 tablespoon.drippings. Crumble bacon and set aside.
- Cook onion in reserved drippings.
- Combine sour cream, bacon, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir into melted cheese and continue cooking 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve with bread pieces, crackers, crisp vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More