- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 20 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 6 pieces bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Melt butter in a 9x13-inch pan or 12-inch deep dish pizza pan.
- Cut each roll into 3 pieces; roll the pieces in the butter and leave in pan.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon over the rolls. Top with grated cheese.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap. Bake at 350ºF 20-25 minutes.
NotesBacon Cheese Nibbles are bursting with big bold flavors of cheddar and bacon. A great addition to any meal.