- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers Refrigerated Original Biscuits
- 1 (2.1-oz.) pkg. precooked bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 oz. (3/4 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions (4 medium)
- Heat oven to 350F. Spray 11x7- or 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly. Fold in bacon, cheese and onions. Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in single layer.
- Bake at 350F. for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) Bake at 350F. for 28 to 33 minutes.
NotesEvery bite of this pull-apart is filled with the breakfast flavors of bacon, egg and Cheddar cheese.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Simple Homemade Favorites
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More