- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers Refrigerated Original Biscuits
- 1 (2.1-oz.) pkg. precooked bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 oz. (3/4 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions (4 medium)
- Heat oven to 350F. Spray 11x7- or 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly. Fold in bacon, cheese and onions. Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in single layer.
- Bake at 350F. for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) Bake at 350F. for 28 to 33 minutes.
NotesEvery bite of this pull-apart is filled with the breakfast flavors of bacon, egg and Cheddar cheese.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Jean’s Recipe File
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More