- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers Refrigerated Original Biscuits
- 1 (2.1-oz.) pkg. precooked bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 oz. (3/4 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions (4 medium)
- Heat oven to 350F. Spray 11x7- or 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly. Fold in bacon, cheese and onions. Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in single layer.
- Bake at 350F. for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) Bake at 350F. for 28 to 33 minutes.
NotesEvery bite of this pull-apart is filled with the breakfast flavors of bacon, egg and Cheddar cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More