- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 12 Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ketchup or BBQ sauce for dipping
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 4-inch square.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Brown hamburger, onion, salt and pepper together and drain.
- Add bacon and toss until well combined.
- Remove wrap from dough squares and place about 1/4 cup meat mixture onto the center of each one.
- Top with about 1 tablespoon grated cheese.
- Bring opposite corners of each dough square over meat and pinch together.
- Repeat with remaining corners.
- Place each bundle on a sprayed baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375°F 15 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve warm with ketchup or BBQ sauce for dipping.
NotesThe delicious flavors of a traditional Cheeseburger all wrapped up in a convenient little bundle.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More