- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 12 Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ketchup or BBQ sauce for dipping
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 4-inch square.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Brown hamburger, onion, salt and pepper together and drain.
- Add bacon and toss until well combined.
- Remove wrap from dough squares and place about 1/4 cup meat mixture onto the center of each one.
- Top with about 1 tablespoon grated cheese.
- Bring opposite corners of each dough square over meat and pinch together.
- Repeat with remaining corners.
- Place each bundle on a sprayed baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375°F 15 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve warm with ketchup or BBQ sauce for dipping.
NotesThe delicious flavors of a traditional Cheeseburger all wrapped up in a convenient little bundle.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Naked MacaronSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More