- 2 slices of bacon,cut into 1/4 inch
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped hamburger
- pickle slices
- 2 tablespoons Ranch dressing
- 1 Italian plum tomatoe, thinly sliced
- 2 slices of American cheese OR
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 can refrigerated cresent rolls
- 1 egg, beaten
1.) Heat oven to 375*. In 10-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat for 2 minue.
Add ground beef and onion; cook, stiring occasionally, until ground beef is completely cooked; drain. Stir in pickles and ranch dressing.
2.) Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
press each into 7x4 inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
3.) Spoon about 1/3 cup of the beef mixture on 1/2 of each rectangle.
Top each with tomato slices and 1 piece of cheese.
Fold dough over filling; press edges to seal. Brush top with egg.
4.) Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet.