BACON CHEESEBURGER MEATLOAF
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/8-1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 1 large dill pickle, finely diced
- 6 slices of american cheese
- 2 eggs
- 4 strips of bacon
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Mix all the ingrediants up except for cheese.
I guestimated amounts, you can adjust for your own taste preference.
Press half into your loaf pan, cover top with cheese, keeping the cheese away from sides of pan.
Top with other half of meat mixture and press firmly.
Brush the top with a half kecthup/half mustard mixture and layer bacon strips on top of loaf.
Bake at 350 for about 1 hour.