- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/8-1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 1 large dill pickle, finely diced
- 6 slices of american cheese
- 2 eggs
- 4 strips of bacon
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Mix all the ingrediants up except for cheese.
- I guestimated amounts, you can adjust for your own taste preference.
- Press half into your loaf pan, cover top with cheese, keeping the cheese away from sides of pan.
- Top with other half of meat mixture and press firmly.
- Brush the top with a half kecthup/half mustard mixture and layer bacon strips on top of loaf.
- Bake at 350 for about 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More