Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
* 1 pound ground chuck
* 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
* 1 (8-ounce) package sharp Cheddar, grated
* 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
* 1/4 cup bread crumbs, toasted
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/3 cup ketchup
* 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
* 1 (3-ounce) can French fried onions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine the ground chuck and next 8 ingredients, mixing well.
In a small bowl, combine the ketchup and mustard. Stir 1/4 cup ketchup mixture into meat mixture, reserving remaining ketchup mixture.
Press meat mixture into a 9 by 5 by 3-inch loaf pan, or shape into a loaf and place on a rack in a broiler pan. Spread remaining ketchup mixture over loaf. Bake 40 minutes. Top with French fried onions; bake another 10 to 15 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Main Dish