BACON CHEESEBURGER PIZZA
- Cooking Time: 8-10
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 prebaked Italian bread shell crust (1 pound)
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 20 dill pickle slices
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon pizza or Italian seasoning
In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain and set aside.
Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce. Top with beef mixture, bacon, pickles and cheeses. Sprinkle with pizza seasoning. Bake at 450° F for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.