- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onions (about 1 small)
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pkg. (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- Cook ground beef, bacon and onions in large skillet on medium-high heat until ground beef is evenly browned, stirring occasionally. Drain; return meat mixture to skillet.
- Add VELVEETA; cook until completely melted, stirring frequently. Cool 10 min.
- UNROLL pizza dough onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Press into 15x8-inch rectangle. Top evenly with meat mixture. Roll up dough, starting at one of the long sides. Rearrange, if necessary, so roll is seam-side down on baking sheet.
- BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until golden brown. Cut diagonally into six slices to serve.
NotesHere's a recipe I got from Kraft's Food and Family magazine. I made it for dinner tonite and it was OK. I however did not put the bacon in it, so it might have been alot better. It seemed to be missing more than just the bacon. Next time I make it I'm going to add a Tablespoon of Steak Seasoning and use Pepper Jack Cheese instead of Velvetta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More