- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onions (about 1 small)
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pkg. (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- Cook ground beef, bacon and onions in large skillet on medium-high heat until ground beef is evenly browned, stirring occasionally. Drain; return meat mixture to skillet.
- Add VELVEETA; cook until completely melted, stirring frequently. Cool 10 min.
- UNROLL pizza dough onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Press into 15x8-inch rectangle. Top evenly with meat mixture. Roll up dough, starting at one of the long sides. Rearrange, if necessary, so roll is seam-side down on baking sheet.
- BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until golden brown. Cut diagonally into six slices to serve.
NotesHere's a recipe I got from Kraft's Food and Family magazine. I made it for dinner tonite and it was OK. I however did not put the bacon in it, so it might have been alot better. It seemed to be missing more than just the bacon. Next time I make it I'm going to add a Tablespoon of Steak Seasoning and use Pepper Jack Cheese instead of Velvetta.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More