- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 slices Bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onions (about 1 small)
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA , cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pkg. (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook ground beef, bacon and onions in large skillet on medium-high heat until ground beef is evenly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Drain; return meat mixture to skillet.
- Add VELVEETA; cook until completely melted, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat; set aside.
- Unroll pizza dough onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Press into 15x8-inch rectangle.
- Top evenly with meat mixture.
- Roll up dough, starting at one of the long sides.
- Rearrange, if necessary, so roll is seam-side down on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until golden brown.
- Cut diagonally into six slices to serve.
- Serving Suggestion
- Balance this indulgent "cheeseburger" with a mixed green salad and fresh fruit.
- Jazz It Up
- Serve with your favorite condiments, such as CLAUSSEN Dill Burger Slices, mustard, ketchup, sliced tomatoes and/or TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- More Bacon Recipes you may enjoy!
NotesPerfect for a Super Bowl Appetizer!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More