- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onions (about 1 small)
- 8 oz. VELVEETA, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pkg. refrigerated pizza crust
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Cook ground beef, bacon and onions in large skillet on medium-high heat until ground beef is evenly browned, stirring occasionally. Drain; return meat mixture to skillet. Add VELVEETA; cook until completely melted, stirring frequently. Cool 10 min.
- UNROLL pizza dough onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Press into 15x8-inch rectangle. Top evenly with meat mixture. Roll up dough, starting at one of the long sides. Rearrange, if necessary, so roll is seam-side down on baking sheet.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More