- 6 Rhodes Bake-N-Serv Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 pound lean hamburger
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped, cooked bacon
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll each roll into an 8-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Combine hamburger, onion, garlic powder, pepper, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes and set aside.
- Remove wrap from dough and fry each flattened roll in a sprayed frying pan over medium heat about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Blot on paper towels.
- Fill each flat bread with hamburger mixture, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon and cheese.
NotesYour favorite bacon cheeseburger fixings all wrapped up in a roll. Perfect for a man size appetite.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Cooking for a Cure
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More