- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 pkg (8 oz) low fat cream cheese, softened
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked & crumbled
- 1/3 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (if you can find the garlic ones these taste best!)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix cream cheese, bacon, Parmesan cheese, parsley and milk until well blended; set aside.
- Separate each can of dough into four rectangles; firmly press perforations together to seal. Spread each rectangle with 2 rounded tablespoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture. Cut the dough lengthwise into 4-5 equal pieces. Roll up and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More