- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 pkg (8 oz) low fat cream cheese, softened
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked & crumbled
- 1/3 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (if you can find the garlic ones these taste best!)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix cream cheese, bacon, Parmesan cheese, parsley and milk until well blended; set aside.
- Separate each can of dough into four rectangles; firmly press perforations together to seal. Spread each rectangle with 2 rounded tablespoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture. Cut the dough lengthwise into 4-5 equal pieces. Roll up and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More