- Cooking Time:
- Servings: about 20 crackers
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 sleeve buttery rectangular crackers (I use: Waverly Wafers)
- 1 pound sliced bacon cut in ½
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the cheese on each cracker and wrap tightly with a strip of bacon. Place the wrapped crackers on a broiler rack on a baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Put the baking sheets on the oven rack. Bake for 2 hours, or until the bacon is done. Do not turn. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Nick's PicksSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More