- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 sleeve buttery rectangular crackers (recommended: Waverly Wafers)
- 1 pound sliced bacon cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the cheese on each cracker and wrap tightly with a strip of bacon.
- Place the wrapped crackers on a broiler rack on a baking sheet and put the baking sheets on the oven rack.
- Bake for 2 hours, or until the bacon is done. Do not turn.
- Drain on paper towels. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- You can also bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes if you're in a hurry!
NotesRecipe Courtesy Paula Deen
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More