- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 sleeve buttery rectangular crackers (recommended: Waverly Wafers)
- 1 pound sliced bacon cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the cheese on each cracker and wrap tightly with a strip of bacon.
- Place the wrapped crackers on a broiler rack on a baking sheet and put the baking sheets on the oven rack.
- Bake for 2 hours, or until the bacon is done. Do not turn.
- Drain on paper towels. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- You can also bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes if you're in a hurry!
NotesRecipe Courtesy Paula Deen
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More