- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pound bacon, cut in half
- 1 sleeve butter crackers (waverly)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Put a teaspoon of grated cheese on top of each cracker then wrap in bacon. No toothpick necessary. Place on baking sheet and bake for 2 hours.
- Can serve warm or room temperature.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Joe's Omelet Supreme
Douglas' Christmas Chili
Mushroom, Potato and Smoked Gouda ChowderSee More