- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pound bacon, cut in half
- 1 sleeve butter crackers (waverly)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Put a teaspoon of grated cheese on top of each cracker then wrap in bacon. No toothpick necessary. Place on baking sheet and bake for 2 hours.
- Can serve warm or room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More