- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pound bacon, cut in half
- 1 sleeve butter crackers (waverly)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Put a teaspoon of grated cheese on top of each cracker then wrap in bacon. No toothpick necessary. Place on baking sheet and bake for 2 hours.
- Can serve warm or room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More