- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pound bacon, cut in half
- 1 sleeve butter crackers (waverly)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Put a teaspoon of grated cheese on top of each cracker then wrap in bacon. No toothpick necessary. Place on baking sheet and bake for 2 hours.
- Can serve warm or room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More