- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp Instant Bacon Bits
- 1 tsp Instant Beef Bouillon
- 1 tbsp Instant Minced Onion
- 1/8 tsp Minced Garlic
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; blend well. Spoon mixture
- onto a 6-inch square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight.
- Label as Bacon Dip Mix. Store in a cool, dry place and
- use within 6 months.
- Makes 1 package (about 3 T) of mix.
- Bacon Flavored Dip: Combine 1 cup of sour cream and 1 package of mix. Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Makes about 1 cup of dip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
culinary karmaSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More