- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 8 slices of Bread
- 4 slices of American Cheese
- Dried Mixed Herbs: Oregano, Parsley, Basil, Thyme etc...
- 12 slices Bacon, cooked
- Butter 1 side of each of the 8 bread slices. Place 4 slices, buttered side down, in a pan over medium heat.
- Place cheese, 1/2 tsp of dried herbs over each of the cheese slices and bacon over the herbs.
- Top each with the remaining slices of bread, buttered sides up.
- Cook on each side for 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
NotesI love Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and had these ingredients just lying around one day and made it up on the spot. I know it's not a terribly original recipe, but I like it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through Italy
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More