- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 8 slices of Bread
- 4 slices of American Cheese
- Dried Mixed Herbs: Oregano, Parsley, Basil, Thyme etc...
- 12 slices Bacon, cooked
- Butter 1 side of each of the 8 bread slices. Place 4 slices, buttered side down, in a pan over medium heat.
- Place cheese, 1/2 tsp of dried herbs over each of the cheese slices and bacon over the herbs.
- Top each with the remaining slices of bread, buttered sides up.
- Cook on each side for 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
NotesI love Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and had these ingredients just lying around one day and made it up on the spot. I know it's not a terribly original recipe, but I like it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More