BACON MUSHROOM CHICKEN
- 5 tablespoons butter -- melted
- 5 skinless boneless chicken breast halves --
- just as good with bone in
- 1 tablespoon seasoning/mrs dash -- I sprinkled on to taste
- dried minced garlic -- to taste
- 5 slices thick-sliced bacon
- 1 1/4 cups chopped mushrooms -- button type
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Place butter in 9x13 pan and place in oven long enough to melt
Put chicken in the 9x13 pan skin side down; sprinkle with seasoning salt and garlic. Flip over, season, and lay bacon strips on top. Add mushrooms over all.
Bake at 350 for about one hour or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Remove chicken, bacon and mushrooms to a platter and keep warm. Pour juices from baking dish into a small saucepan and whisk together with cream over low heat to make a great sauce. Pour sauce over chicken and serve warm.