- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 tablespoons butter -- melted
- 5 skinless boneless chicken breast halves --
- just as good with bone in
- 1 tablespoon seasoning/mrs dash -- I sprinkled on to taste
- dried minced garlic -- to taste
- 5 slices thick-sliced bacon
- 1 1/4 cups chopped mushrooms -- button type
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place butter in 9x13 pan and place in oven long enough to melt
- Put chicken in the 9x13 pan skin side down; sprinkle with seasoning salt and garlic. Flip over, season, and lay bacon strips on top. Add mushrooms over all.
- Bake at 350 for about one hour or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Remove chicken, bacon and mushrooms to a platter and keep warm. Pour juices from baking dish into a small saucepan and whisk together with cream over low heat to make a great sauce. Pour sauce over chicken and serve warm.