- Cooking Time: 18 Minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa, warmed
- Heat oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, with ends extending over shortest sides of pan.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, milk and flour in large bowl until well blended.
- Stir in next 4 ingredients; pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 14-16 minutes or until edges are almost set.
- Top with cheese; bake 2 minutes or until melted.
- Roll up omelet immediately starting at one short end and peeling off the papers as omelet is rolled.
- Place on platter; cut into slices.
- Serve with salsa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More