- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 3/4 cup bacon grease - divided
- 5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder (see Notes below)
- 1 tsp. salt
- -Grease a cookie sheet with 1 Tbls. bacon grease.
- -Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- -Roll dough into 1/2" - 2" balls and place balls 1" apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- -Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25-35 minutes.
- -Allow to cool and dry on wire racks.
- Notes: Store at room temperature up to 1 month OR freeze up to 1 year. Garlic is known to prevent flea infestation. Fresh garlic in large quantities is poisonous to animals; the small amount of garlic powder in this recipe will not affect your pet.
NotesOur dogs love these.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Fun appetizers and snacks
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More