- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups instant mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups dry milk
- 2 TBSP instant chicken bullion
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
- 1 1/2 tsp bacon flavored seasoning salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl & mix. Place in 1 quart canning jars to store.
- Makes 6 servings.
- Instructions to attach to jar:
- To serve: place 1/2 cup mix in bowl & add 1 cup boiling water. Stir until smooth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More