- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups instant mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups dry milk
- 2 TBSP instant chicken bullion
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
- 1 1/2 tsp bacon flavored seasoning salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl & mix. Place in 1 quart canning jars to store.
- Makes 6 servings.
- Instructions to attach to jar:
- To serve: place 1/2 cup mix in bowl & add 1 cup boiling water. Stir until smooth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More