- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups instant mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups dry milk
- 2 TBSP instant chicken bullion
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
- 1 1/2 tsp bacon flavored seasoning salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl & mix. Place in 1 quart canning jars to store.
- Makes 6 servings.
- Instructions to attach to jar:
- To serve: place 1/2 cup mix in bowl & add 1 cup boiling water. Stir until smooth.
Lau Family Recipes
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More