- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups instant mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups dry milk
- 2 TBSP instant chicken bullion
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
- 1 1/2 tsp bacon flavored seasoning salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl & mix. Place in 1 quart canning jars to store.
- Makes 6 servings.
- Instructions to attach to jar:
- To serve: place 1/2 cup mix in bowl & add 1 cup boiling water. Stir until smooth.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Adventures in CookingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More