- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups instant mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups dry milk
- 2 TBSP instant chicken bullion
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
- 1 1/2 tsp bacon flavored seasoning salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl & mix. Place in 1 quart canning jars to store.
- Makes 6 servings.
- Instructions to attach to jar:
- To serve: place 1/2 cup mix in bowl & add 1 cup boiling water. Stir until smooth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
The Naked Macaron
A Falcon FeastSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More