BACON RANCH CHICKEN
- Cooking Time: 25 to 35
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup teriyaki basting sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 (3 ounce) can bacon bits
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts, and saute 4 to 5 minutes each side, until lightly browned.
Place browned chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Brush with teriyaki sauce, then spoon on salad dressing.
Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon bits.
Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Garnish with parsley and serve.
More Bacon Recipes you may enjoy!