- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 ounce) package uncooked tri-color rotini pasta
- 10 slices Pederson's Uncured Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 1/2 cup milk, or as needed
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 (4.25 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Cooking Instructions
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir in rotini pasta and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Place bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook until evenly brown. Drain and chop.
- In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, and garlic pepper. Stir in milk until smooth. Place bacon, tomato, black olives and cheese in bowl and toss to coat with dressing.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour in the refrigerator. Toss with additional milk if the salad seems a little dry.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More