- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: As many as needed
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- ranch dressing
- bacon bits
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cut each dinner roll into 8 pieces.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill each tin with the 8 pieces of roll.
- Drizzle on approximately 1 Tbs. of ranch dressing.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise for 30-60 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350° F for 15-20 minutes.
NotesThis recipe is just what you're looking for - fast and easy. Great to bake for any get-together or informal event. It's sure to become a favorite.
Full Recipe: http://www.teenkitchentakeover.com/recipes/view/857
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More