- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: As many as needed
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- ranch dressing
- bacon bits
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cut each dinner roll into 8 pieces.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill each tin with the 8 pieces of roll.
- Drizzle on approximately 1 Tbs. of ranch dressing.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise for 30-60 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350° F for 15-20 minutes.
NotesThis recipe is just what you're looking for - fast and easy. Great to bake for any get-together or informal event. It's sure to become a favorite.
Full Recipe: http://www.teenkitchentakeover.com/recipes/view/857
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The One Dollar Cookbook
Jean’s Recipe File
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More