- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound uncooked bacon
- 1 box (6 oz) chicken flavor stuffing mix(or homemade)
- vegetable cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Cook stuffing as directed on package.
- Set aside.
- Slice bacon strips into halves.
- Roll 2 teaspoons stuffing into each bacon half; secure with toothpick.
- Repeat until all bacon strips are used.
- Place Roll-Ups on a baking sheet sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Bake 30-45 minutes, or until bacon is fully cooked. (Bacon will not be as crisp as if fried.)
- Remove Roll-Ups from oven; drain about 1 minute on paper towels.
- Transfer to serving platter; serve immediately.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
ENGLISH MUFFIN PIZZA
Salted Caramel Apple Cups
Meatball MuffinsSee More