- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound uncooked bacon
- 1 box (6 oz) chicken flavor stuffing mix(or homemade)
- vegetable cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Cook stuffing as directed on package.
- Set aside.
- Slice bacon strips into halves.
- Roll 2 teaspoons stuffing into each bacon half; secure with toothpick.
- Repeat until all bacon strips are used.
- Place Roll-Ups on a baking sheet sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Bake 30-45 minutes, or until bacon is fully cooked. (Bacon will not be as crisp as if fried.)
- Remove Roll-Ups from oven; drain about 1 minute on paper towels.
- Transfer to serving platter; serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More