- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound uncooked bacon
- 1 box (6 oz) chicken flavor stuffing mix(or homemade)
- vegetable cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Cook stuffing as directed on package.
- Set aside.
- Slice bacon strips into halves.
- Roll 2 teaspoons stuffing into each bacon half; secure with toothpick.
- Repeat until all bacon strips are used.
- Place Roll-Ups on a baking sheet sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Bake 30-45 minutes, or until bacon is fully cooked. (Bacon will not be as crisp as if fried.)
- Remove Roll-Ups from oven; drain about 1 minute on paper towels.
- Transfer to serving platter; serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Foodie BabySee More
Chicken LinguineSee More