- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 32 little smokie sausages
- 1 pound bacon, each piece cut in half
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Cut each piece of bacon in half.
- Wrap bacon around each little smokie and place roll-ups, seam side down in greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Serve right away, or place in a crockpot to keep warm.
NotesSo good and very easy !!! Great for football Sundays!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More