- Cooking Time: 1 to 2
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bagels, split and toasted
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 cooked bacon strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Prepared ranch salad dressing
- Place bagel halves cut side up on a baking sheet. Top each half with two tomato slices and two bacon strips.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Get Cookin'See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More