- Cooking Time: 1 to 2
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bagels, split and toasted
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 cooked bacon strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Prepared ranch salad dressing
- Place bagel halves cut side up on a baking sheet. Top each half with two tomato slices and two bacon strips.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
50 Shades of Taste
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More