- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked & crumbled
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/2 small onion
- 3 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 (10 ounce) can ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits (the kind that have the layers to separate)
- Preheat oven 375ºF.
- Chop bacon, tomato, and onion.
- Mix all ingredients except biscuits into 2 qt batter bowl.
- Separate each biscuit into 3 thinner biscuits.
- Spritz muffin pans with non stick cooking spray and lay each biscuit into a cup and shape into a mini crust.
- Fill cups with bacon mixture.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden.
NotesHere's an appetizer that is addictive!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
My Family Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More