- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked & crumbled
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/2 small onion
- 3 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 (10 ounce) can ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits (the kind that have the layers to separate)
- Preheat oven 375ºF.
- Chop bacon, tomato, and onion.
- Mix all ingredients except biscuits into 2 qt batter bowl.
- Separate each biscuit into 3 thinner biscuits.
- Spritz muffin pans with non stick cooking spray and lay each biscuit into a cup and shape into a mini crust.
- Fill cups with bacon mixture.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden.
NotesHere's an appetizer that is addictive!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More