- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/2 small onion
- 3 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 - 10 oz can refrigerated flaky biscuits (the kind that have the layers to separate)
- 1. Preheat oven 375F.
- 2. Chop bacon, tomato, and onion.
- 3. Mix all ingredients except biscuits into 2 qt batter bowl.
- 4. Separate each biscuit into 3 thinner biscuits.
- 5. Spritz muffin pans with non stick cooking spray and lay each biscuit over a cup and shape into a mini crust cups.
- 6. Fill cups with bacon mixture.
- 7. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden.
NotesHere's an appetizer that addictive!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More