BACON TOMATO CUPS
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/2 small onion
- 3 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 - 10 oz can refrigerated flaky biscuits (the kind that have the layers to separate)
1. Preheat oven 375F.
2. Chop bacon, tomato, and onion.
3. Mix all ingredients except biscuits into 2 qt batter bowl.
4. Separate each biscuit into 3 thinner biscuits.
5. Spritz muffin pans with non stick cooking spray and lay each biscuit over a cup and shape into a mini crust cups.
6. Fill cups with bacon mixture.
7. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden.