Bacon Tomato Cups
8 slices bacon, crisply cooked
1 medium tomato
1/2 small onion
3 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon basil
1 - 10 oz can refrigerated flaky biscuits (the kind that have the layers to separate)
1. Preheat oven 375F.
2. Chop bacon, tomato, and onion.
3. Mix all ingredients except biscuits into 2 qt batter bowl.
4. Separate each biscuit into 3 thinner biscuits.
5. Spritz muffin pans with non stick cooking spray and lay each biscuit over a cup and shape into a mini crust cups.
6. Fill cups with bacon mixture.
7. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden.
Pairs Well With
Here's an appetizer that addictive!