- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/2 small onion
- 3 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 - 10 oz can refrigerated flaky biscuits (the kind that have the layers to separate)
- 1. Preheat oven 375F.
- 2. Chop bacon, tomato, and onion.
- 3. Mix all ingredients except biscuits into 2 qt batter bowl.
- 4. Separate each biscuit into 3 thinner biscuits.
- 5. Spritz muffin pans with non stick cooking spray and lay each biscuit over a cup and shape into a mini crust cups.
- 6. Fill cups with bacon mixture.
- 7. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden.
NotesHere's an appetizer that addictive!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More