- Cooking Time: 120
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups sour cream
- 8 slices crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 medium (1 cup) tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Chips, crackers or cut-up fresh vegetables
- Stir together all ingredients except chips in medium bowl until well mixed. Cover; refrigerate to
- blend flavors (at least 2 hours).
- Serve dip with chips, crackers or cut-up fresh vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More