- Cooking Time: 120
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups sour cream
- 8 slices crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 medium (1 cup) tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Chips, crackers or cut-up fresh vegetables
- Stir together all ingredients except chips in medium bowl until well mixed. Cover; refrigerate to
- blend flavors (at least 2 hours).
- Serve dip with chips, crackers or cut-up fresh vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More