- Cooking Time: 120
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups sour cream
- 8 slices crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 medium (1 cup) tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Chips, crackers or cut-up fresh vegetables
- Stir together all ingredients except chips in medium bowl until well mixed. Cover; refrigerate to
- blend flavors (at least 2 hours).
- Serve dip with chips, crackers or cut-up fresh vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More