- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 4 croissants, split
- 8 slices cooked turkey
- 4 slices tomato, cut in half
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 slices swiss cheese,cut in half
- Preheat oven to 300 Degree.
- In a med bowl, blend together mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper.
- Spread mixture on bottom half of each croissant. Place 2 slices turkey and 2 half slices tomato on each croissant.
- Sprinkle with bacon and top each with 2 half slices cheese.
- Place open-faced sandwiches on oven rack or cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6 minute or until cheese melts.
- Top with remaining croissant halves and bake 5 additional minutes.
- Let cool.
NotesThe best sandwich in my recipe collection.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More