- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, halved
- 1/2 pound bacon, cut in half
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup tomato-based chili sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wrap each chestnut with a bacon strip.
- Place the rolls seam-side down in a baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until bacon is crisp and cooked through.
- When baked, drain the dish of fat.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, brown sugar and hot sauce.
- Mix well and pour over baked bacon-chestnut rolls.
NotesThese always go so fast at get togethers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More