- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 1-100
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1 Banana
- 1 Bacon strip (pork preferred)
- * you can make as many as possible to accommodate your event of 1 or 100.
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- Cut a Banana in 6ths
- Cut Bacon in 6ths
- Wrap Bacon around Banana & close with a toothpick
- Lay Bananas, Bacon side down
- Bake for 30 minutes (check periodically)
NotesThese kick BUTT at a party!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More